Workers Compensation Claims Officer - Contract
- Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2685743
- Contract role - start immediately
- Part time opportunity
- Supportive team
Local Government organisation, southern suburbs of Brisbane require a Part Time Workers Comp Claims Officer.
Your new company
We have partnered with a local Government organisation based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. They are looking to appoint a Workers Compensation Claims Officer to support their WHS and Injury Management team on a part time basis in a contract which will work you until late December 2022.
Your new role
In this role some key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and submitting claims forms on behalf of workers
- Maintenance of Workers Compensation records
- Liaising with the insurer , ensuring all information and evidence is provided in relation to claims
- Working as a key point of contact between workers compensation insurer and the organisation
- Assisting in the coordination of stay at work and return to work processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will have prior experience in Return to Work/Workers Compensation Claims. You will be versed in interpreting and applying legislation in the field of H&S or Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation. This role requires a self-starter who can work through their workload methodically and autonomously whilst effectively liaising with various employee's within the organisation.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a part time position within a supportive working team environment. This role will be Monday - Wednesday and you will have parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508