WHS Specialist - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2558482
- 3 - 9 months | Flexible Full/Part time
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Working from Home
WHS Specialist | Covid-19 Response | Risk Assessments | WFH | Flexible Full/Part time | 3-9 months
Your new company
You will be working flexibly for a small government department organisation, work from home with some travel to the CBD office to carry out risk assessments on returning to the office safely etc. You will be working for a minimum or 3 months, with extensions possible.
Your new role
- Updating, reviewing and creating the SMS specifically for the covid response and return to the office.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments for the reopening of the office.
- Risk profiling all roles within the organisation from reception, operations, community services, vaccine roll-out and more.
- Putting safety and return to the office plans in place, post lock-down.
- Other WHS generalist duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS or other relevant qualifications.
- The ability to identify gaps, work independently and advise to senior leadership.
- Experience with the Covid-19 response, knowledge of returning to office safely and how to utilise resources and legislation.
- You are immediately available, either full time or working flexible hours around your other responsibilities.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 month assignment, highly likely to continue depending on the extend of works needed.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements, full or part time available.
- Work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508