WHS & RTW Advisor - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2482235
- International Manufacturing Company
- 12 Month Maternity Cover
- Work For A Household Name
Eastern Suburbs | $90-120k + super
Your new company
Your new company is one of the world's leading manufacturers and produces a variety of different products across its manufacturing sites worldwide. As a market leader, your new company has been in the industry for many years and has a reputation as one of the best in the market. There is a requirement for a WHS & RTW Advisor on a permanent basis to join their team with the common focus of improving safety.
Your new role
Reporting to the National Safety Manager, you will use your skills and experience to maintain the Safety Management System in line with current legislation. The successful applicant will be required to maintain and continue to improve our workplace safety culture, identify and effectively manage workplace hazards and risks while ensuring the safety and well-being of all employees, contractors and visitors.
Your role will include:
- Develop and implement WHS guidelines and policies
- Develop and coordinate relevant WH&S training
- Accident/ Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Review and continued development of risk assessments
- Provide regular WHS Statistical reports and data
- Manage Workers Compensation claims and Return to Work Plans
- Ensure records are maintained and compliant in line with WHS legislation
- Continual development/monitoring/improvements of WHS systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Qualifications relating to WHS or equivalent.
- Background in manufacturing, logistics or a similar environment.
- Demonstrated experience in return to work and injury management.
- Strong understanding of the latest WHS legislation and industry practices.
- Experience in delivering training sessions and toolbox talks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills working with a variety of different backgrounds.
- Attention to detail, initiative and good work ethics.
What you'll get in return
- Supportive and inclusive culture with a professional working environment.
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
- Opportunity for career growth and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508