WHS Policy Advisor - 6 mths
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2458411
- Section 26 Transfer
- Competitive Superannuation
- Please Call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650
An immediate need for a WHS policy advisor,6 month non ongoing or section 26 transfer
Your new company
You'll be part of an innovative personnel team, advising WHS to government related teams nationwide. This company hold the health of Australia's infrastructure, and environment in high regards.
Your new role
As a WHS policy advisor, you will use your previous experience, qualifications, and demonstrated understanding of the WHS Act, in a highly productive, quickly expanding government department. You will put your policy writing and proofing skills to the test, as you work to provide, and implement policies that cross both office based, and field based work. This role will utilise your sharpened writing skills to effectively communicate, and demonstrate the important of sound policy and procedure in the government sector.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, planning, organisational, and time-management skills are essential. You will also be required to communicate effectively in both oral, and written means, this includes presentation style communications. In addition to these skills, it is also viewed favourably that you have:
- Certificate IV or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a policy based role, with proven success and results in improving safety culture and performance
- Previous experience in a WHS policy writing role
- Demonstrated understanding of the WHS act.
- Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain a baseline clearance if required.
What you'll get in return
This on-going position offers great remuneration, and superannuation. You'll receive a great opportunity to spread your responsibilities across both office, and site based activities, and create a safe positive working environment that is meritorious in nature.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508