WHS Manager - Contract
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2354999
- 12 Month Contract
- Option For Extension
- Please Cal Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650
12 Month Contract with a view for permanency in a busy , fast paced work environment. Free Parking On Site!
Your new company
This well established and well known non-for-profit organisation is looking for a passionate Safety Manager to join their close knit and flexible team. You will be working across a number of sites throughout the ACT, providing WHS support to staff and management.
Your new role
- Reporting on operational performance in accord to performance frameworks
- Contribute constructively to workplace committees
- Contribute to the culture of health and safety within the organisation
- Conduct site visits and risk assessments
- Report and action all safety issues
- Any other safety duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about working for a Non for Profit Organisation
- Experience in WHS
- Minimum Cert 4 in WHS
- Open and flexible approach
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an organisation that promotes an exceptional work culture in a family friendly environment. Site visits will be part of the role, so you won't be stuck behind a desk all day long.
What you need to do now
Please contact me on the details below to have a confidential discussion.
Recruiting experts in Health and Safety
T: +61 (2) 6112 7650
F: +61 (2) 6257 6377
SA Licence number : LHS 297508