- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2274244
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Salary Packaging
- State of the art facilities
A great culture, salary packaging and the ability to make the role your own, this is an exciting position.
Your new company
This well established and well known non-for-profit organisation is looking for a passionate safety manager to take the lead on WHS across the organisation.
Your new role
- Actively manage workplace health and safety issues, including management systems, policies and procedures and legislative, regulatory and licensing requirements for the Institute
- Develop the aims and objectives and drive the implementation of the WHS Strategic Plan and annual WHS plan
- Act as 'primary contact person' for safety across the organisation
- Act as the Return to Work Coordinator
- Deliver WHS training and education programs
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about working for a Non for Profit Organisation
- Experience in WHS
- Minimum Cert 4 in WHS
- Open and flexible approach
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and salary packaging benefits. You will be working in state of the art facilities and a flexible team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson on +61 (0)2 8226 9829.