WHS Consultant - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2457165
- Permanent and 6 Month Contracts available
- Autonomous role with frequent travel
- Company Car
WHS consultant required to work from home with daily travel to various parts of NSW.
A top national consulting business are expanding and want you to join the team! They are offering permanent full-time positions including a company car or a 6-month fixed term contract with car allowance.
We are seeking applications from experienced Workplace Health & Safety Coordinators/Advisors with a hands-on proactive mindset. It's important to note that this organisation requires an experienced candidate first and foremost, as such they're looking for someone who can build strong relationships across all the relevant staff in the organisation to build best practice around their approach to WHS.
Similarly, whilst the organisation has established procedures and a framework on its Workplace, Health, Safety & Environmental Management practices they are now looking for an individual who can take a hands-on approach to get their clients Safety practices where they want them to be by supporting the team lead. In this role you will help support with all workplace, health and safety policies and procedures for the organization and provide support to the line managers to ensure appropriate compliance checks and analysis are conducted in an efficient manner.
Your new role
- Working with clients around New South Wales, you will be based within the metropolitan area of Sydney, working from home but travelling state-wide daily, (including regional areas).
- You will be consulting businesses on Work Health and Safety matters across various industries.
- You will be creating tailored WHS documents, procedures and reviewing and updating current processes for individual businesses and organisations.
- Be a part of one of Australia's most exciting and personal development focused companies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Cert IV in WHS or higher
- At least 12 months experience in Health and Safety
- Australian drivers licence
- The ability to travel within NSW
What you'll get in return
- Be part of an incredible team, growing your WHS knowledge across many industries
- Permanent Salary of $70,000 to $80,000 salary plus super
+ Company Car
- Fixed Term Contract Salary of $100k + super pro-rataed
+ Car Allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster 02 8226 9690.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508