WHS Advisor - 2 year Contract
- Southern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2512018
- 2 year temporary assignment
- Southern Sydney location | escape the CBD
- Competitive hourly rate
WHS Advisor required in Southern Sydney | 2 year contract with opportunities to go permanent
Your new company
You will be working for an innovative government department with exciting projects all year round.
Your new role
You will be:
- Supporting staff in achieving WHS compliance in respect to the WHS legislative obligations and providing WHS coaching and advice to senior management and line supervisors, staff and contractors;
- Supporting the Occupational Hygiene Program by conducting exposure assessment monitoring.
- Providing WHS assurance to the business by assisting leaders to develop and implement risk-based work instructions for specific tasks
- Providing WHS advice in relation to improvement, design and changes to facilities and operational practices
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have at least a Cert IV WHS, degree qualified candidates preferred.
- You will have at least 3 years experience across Safety
- The ideal candidate will have an electrical or construction background, however this is not essential.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
What you'll get in return
- 2 Year temporary assignment
- Opportunities for permanent progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Join a friendly, well respected and established team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508