Senior Health and Safety Advisor
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2275758
- Attractive salary
- Large State Gov Organisation
- Brisbane CBD
Develop and lead key projects and initiatives relating to WHS priorities for this government department.
Your new company
A large diverse state government department located in Brisbane's CBD. This organisation brings together environment, heritage protection, national parks, and values a clean environment.
Your new role
The objective of this role is to deliver on 4 Audit report recommendations that focus on the review and alignment of the existing WHS Management System.
- Perform a detailed Gap Analysis of relevant issues, documentation and planned actions to be carried out by the corporate services team in consultation with representatives from divisions.
- Review and standardise all procedures and retained information on the departments intranet in the WHS section. Develop additional procedures and update existing ones to include compliance obligations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Public Sector Organisations in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with detailed reviews and Gap Analysis.
- Immediately available is desirable.
- Experience with Audit Reports and updating Intranets for companies - Mapping and Navigation.
What you'll get in return
A 3 month contract with a large state government department with possible extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Louie Allen on 3243 3022 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.