- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays - 2676389
- Family Run Company
- Career Progression
- Fast Paced Role
$120-140k + super | CBD location | On Site Role
Your new company
You will be working for a large-scale and growing organisation who is one of the largest concrete placement and pumping businesses in Australia, with an expansive portfolio spanning over 18 years in the industry.
Your new role
This is a full time role at based at Sydney CBD & potential travel to other locations.
Reporting to the Construction Director you will provide site safety and environmental leadership, ensure facility compliance with corporate safety & environmental standards, implement safety & environmental directives, improve safety and environmental performance, and ensure facility safety and environmental policies and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations.
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture in line with board of directors directives at all times.
- Conduct & coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring and use of safety equipment
- Perform safety audits and inspections to ensure safety regulation compliance
- Investigate accidents, near-miss incidents and occupational injuries to determine casus, install preventive measures and manage return to work activities
- Provide advice, coaching, guidance and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes
- Coordinate employee safety programs & review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development
- Work within company policy as outlined in the companies Employee Handbook and in compliant with the companies safety rules
- SWMS review, training & compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Committed to providing exceptional service across all channels
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, able to follow instructions and ask questions when uncertain
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- WHS knowledge and experience with Skytrust & Filebound desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Potential career progression
- Competitive salary
- Fast pace, team-based environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508