- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2498198
- Join a Government endorsed specialist training provider
- Permanent OHS, Injury Management & Wellbeing opportunity
- Melbourne CBD based + Working From Home
Provide specialist advice and expertise across OHS, Injury Management & Wellbeing.
Your new company
Hays have partnered exclusively with William Angliss Institute for the recruitment of a permanent OHS Advisor based in Melbourne CBD. You will be involved in providing specialist advice and expertise across OHS, Injury Management & Wellbeing related matters.
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia's leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally.
Your new role
This newly created position will be directly reporting into the Manager of People and Capability. Within this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the OHS function throughout the Institute whilst enhancing the Institute's systems for managing safety including psychological safety.
- Identifying, implementing and monitoring various wellbeing initiatives.
- Managing the Workers' Compensation function including early intervention strategies and development of return to work plans.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this vacancy, we are looking for an individual with:
- OHS Advisor level experience with a key strength in generalist OHS, end to end claims management, early intervention and return to work.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide specialist advice across multiple sites.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and have strong organisational abilities to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated behaviors that align with the William Angliss Institute values.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to utilise and develop your OHS & Injury Management experience across the Education sector. You will be provided with a salary of $88,363 plus superannuation per annum and a monthly RDO. In addition, you will have the ability to work from home and be based in the Melbourne CBD.
What you need to do now
The William Angliss Institute is partnering with Hays Recruitment exclusively for this position. Applications will be considered immediately. Please "Apply Now" or send your updated CV to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508