Injury Management & Workers Compensation Specialist
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2499161
- Looking for a permanent part time opportunity?
- Are you an Injury Management & Workers Compensation expert?
- Are you interested in working for the Victorian State Government?
Lead a range of injury management, workers compensation and return to work matters on a part-time basis.
Your new company
This Victorian State Government body is seeking an Injury Management & Workers Compensation Specialist on a permanent part-time basis (4 days per week) based in East Melbourne. You will be responsible for leading a range of injury management, workers compensation and return to work matters.
Your new role
As an Injury Management & Workers Compensation Specialist, you will be leading end to end case management whilst working in partnership with injured workers, managers and medical practitioners. You will be involved in the creation and development of RTW programs. In addition, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely calculations of workers' compensation payments.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this permanent vacancy, you must have demonstrated experience in workers compensation / RTW in an employer environment. We are looking for an analytical and outcome focused individual with:
- Demonstrated experience in a workers compensation / RTW role managing complex cases including mental health
- Demonstrated technical understanding and practical working knowledge of Victoria's workers compensation framework and legislation
- Ability to provide accurate calculations of workers' compensation payments and support process improvements in collaboration with Payroll.
- Victorian WorkSafe 'Role of a Return to Work Coordinator'
What you'll get in return
You will be welcomed by a great organisation and receive a competitive full-time total remuneration package of $120,000.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume to Vanessa Jordanovska at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 03 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508