Injury Management Consultant - Contract
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2331038
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rate
- Qld State Gov
This position will be highly mobile, consulting on-site with internal and external stakeholders.
Your new company
A State Government Department located in Brisbane's northern suburbs.
Your new role
- Injury Management Advisor
- Processes to support our Regional Injury Management team.
- Assist and support Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinators in the provision of injury management services at workplaces.
- Analyse, integrate, cleanse and transform sets of data from the Injury Management teams and the Occupational Health and Safety team to determine insights and identify trends to improve organisational safety and wellbeing.
- Upskill candidates and colleagues on a range of IM matters including lodging sick leave.
- Travel from site to site when required throughout the Brisbane region to assist the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Injury Management experience is required and relevant qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy will be advantageous.
- Highly developed understanding and experience working with WorkCover and QSuper.
- Extensive workplace Rehabilitation experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills informing productive working relationships with all key stakeholders including treating parties, insurers and employers.
- The ability to self-motivate and self-manage, and a strong team ethic
What you'll get in return
- A long term on going contract with a State Government Department in Brisbane Northern Suburbs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Louie Allen on 3243 3077 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508