Injury Management Business Partner - Contract
- North Shore, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2280784
- 6 Month Contract
- North Sydney
- Attractive hourly rate
6 month contract for an experienced Injury Management Business Partner!
Your new company
Based in North Sydney you will be working for an ASX listed organisation who have operations across ANZ.
Your new role
Reporting in to the National Workers Compensation Manager you will be responsible for end to end Injury Management across Australia. This key role contributes to the achievement of the organisations mission by proactively managing employee's capacity to perform their duties through injury management, return to work programs, workers' compensation claims management, and fitness for duties assessments encompassing both work and non-work related injury or illness.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following key capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience in the management of all worker's compensation claims
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of worker's rehabilitation and subsequent return to the work place
- Ability to implement and oversee return to work programs
- Ability to influence and liaise across all levels in the organisation
- Proven organisational and time management skills
What you'll get in return
You will be remunerated a competitive hourly rate. You will be supported by a supportive manager and there is potential your assignment will be extended in 2020, pending approval. This organisation are located in walking distance from North Sydney train station.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson now on 0282269829. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.