- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2268840
- Permanent Opportunity in State Government body
- Immediately Available
- Vanessa Jordanovska | 03 9095 2289
Seeking a Permanent Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor to join a State Government body.
Your new company
This State Government body drives education and development services to the Victorian community. They are currently seeking a permanent Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor to join their team. You will be highly involved in providing advice, guidance and support to target stakeholders.
Your new role
As a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor, you will have a large operational focus. You will be highly involved in coordinating safety audits and assessments in key operational spaces. There will be a focus on conducting incident/risk investigations and providing advice on corrective actions. From a strategic perspective, you will be involved in developing safe work practices, procedures and policies. You will be required to provide technical expertise, advice and support on Health, Safety & Wellbeing matters. In addition, you will need to assist in injury prevention, management and return to work strategies. Through this, you will be required to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, you will have relevant WHS qualifications. We are looking for a technical expert with:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality technical advice surrounding Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Experience in developing and implementing early intervention strategies to assist in return to work outcomes for work and non-work related injuries
- Ability to conduct and evaluate incident/ risk investigations whilst providing sound recommendations
- Understanding and is comfortable in a broad range of environments
- Valid Victorian Driver's License
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and the ability to improve the health and safety of numerous settings.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com. For more information please call (03) 9095 2289.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.