HSE Admin - Full or Part Time
- Garden Island, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays - 2684945
- Australian Defence Company
- Part time or Full time Role
- CBD Location
CBD Location | $80k + super
Your new company
You will be working for an Australian Defence Company at Garden Island. This role can be part-time or full-time.
Your new role
To provide efficient, effective and timely administrative support to the HSE function in AWS responsible for a diverse range of key activities that are critical to work execution.
- Complete activities to support the implementation and maintenance of the Group, Division and site HSE strategy, management system and improvement plans.
- Support site management to achieve the Group, division and site HSE strategy, management system and improvement plans.
- Monitor injury and illness reports to ensure that follow ups are complete. This includes involvement, support for and understanding of Claims and Fitness for work activities.
- Assist managers and supervisors in the day-to-day implementation of their HSE responsibilities.
- Maintain and coordinate induction, training, information and instructions for HSE.
- Maintain and improve HSE documentation
- Ensure that all corrective actions are communicated and completed.
- Maintain and assist with HSE management systems, accreditation and legislation and plans.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate IV in WHS preferred but not essential
- Practical experience in the application of ISO Management Systems
- Practical experience in process, hardware/software, services quality assurance/control,
- Experience interacting with management through to shop floor personnel
- Practical knowledge of the production /construction / manufacturing environment
- Permanent residency is essential
What you need to do now
Please click apply now or submit your expression of interest by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508