Health & Wellbeing Manager
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2504833
- Facilities Management Industry Leader
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
Sydney CBD | $120-140k + super | Permanent position
Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading facility management companies. You will be pivotal in implementing health and wellbeing initiatives.
Your new role
The role is responsible for the ongoing development, refinement, and implementation of the business's strategy and related processes with regards to pre-placement screening, fitness for work, and compensable and non-compensable injury management strategy and thereafter most particularly the implementation of day to day work health practices.
Reporting to the National Work & Health Manager you will coordinate a broader work health team in its day to day activities. The team is responsible for coaching, mentoring, and supporting the business in the safe deployment of new and existing employees and in the management of fitness for work and return to work activities.
The role has a focus on effective and efficient service delivery, ensuring legislative compliance, ensuring systems and process compliance, implementing initiatives and innovations, and working with others to improve or enhance the business's existing work health approach.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Qualification in an allied health profession
- Preferably 3 years' experience in a similar management role
- Experience in occupational rehabilitation/injury management, functional capacity evaluation, fitness for work, human factors, ergonomics or similar
- Extensive knowledge of the health and safety and workers' compensation legislation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Join a hardworking, high achieving team
- Work for a company producing year on year growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Higgins on (02) 8226 9663.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508