Health & Wellbeing Advisor
- Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2551024
- Career development role
- Full time position
- Southern suburbs Brisbane location
Injury Management Advisor required, full time role, Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Your new company
Is a large national business who value the safety of their employees. Based in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane this role will work in their fast-paced Warehouse operations.
Your new role
The Health and Wellbeing Specialist is offered as a fixed term contract to support the operation with Injury Management within the operation. This is a varied role working in a large team. Duties will include:
- Provide Injury Case Management to drive return to work outcomes
- Liaise with medical practitioners regarding workers injuries, treatments and claims
- Assist with pre-employment screening
- Partner with managers in the business to provide coaching and training around workers compensation and injury management
- Ensure all workers compensation claims are maintained
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a degree qualified Allied Health professional with demonstrated experience providing Injury Management within a fast-paced environment. You will have proven return to work qualifications and preferably have worked with an industrial blue-collar workforce. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels and you will have a working knowledge of Workcover QLD.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic career development opportunity to work in a large organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508