Health & Wellbeing Advisor
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2550655
- Australia's Leading Retail Company
- Fast Paced Dynamic Role
- Annual Bonus
Western Sydney | $120k package + Bonus | Permanent position
Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading retailers, sitting within the Health and Safety Team in the company's distribution centre, there is a permanent opportunity at their Western Sydney site. You will be pivotal in designing and implementing new mental health and wellbeing initiatives.
Your new role
- Provide specialist case management to drive return to work outcomes for Injured Team Members.
- Liaise with Treating Medical Practitioners and Team Cover Case Managers to develop a holistic and strategic case management plan for each claim.
- Provide coaching and support to the site management team to deliver excellence in workers compensation, injury management and fitness for work processes at the site.
- Project manages allied health providers engaged on the site.
- Ensure that all workers compensation case files are maintained as per legislative requirements.
- Facilitate fit for work processes for the site in consultation.
- Develop and deliver a tailored health and well-being program for the site.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor's Degree in a physical allied health profession (preferably Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology).
- A minimum 5 years' experience in workplace rehabilitation.
- Experience and technical knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation.
- Proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to engage with Medical Practitioners.
- Ability to oversee all parts of the supply chain injury management spectrum (InjuryCare, SafetyCare and all adjunct).
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Join a hardworking, high achieving team
- Work for a company producing year on year growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter or email Sandra.Higgins@hays.com.au
SA Licence number : LHS 297508