Health, Safety & Wellbeing Administrator - Contract
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2678620
- Fixed Term Contract until Jan 2023 | VPS3 Banding
- Melbourne CBD + Working from Home Available
- Provide administrative & coordination support to the HSW Function
Are you looking for a chance to enter the WHS world? Apply now!
Your new company
This State Government body is seeking a Health, Safety & Wellbeing (HSW) Administrator to join their organisation on a fixed term contract until the end of January 2023. This position will be based in the Melbourne CBD & you will have the opportunity to work from home.
Your new role
As a HSW Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for HSW queries whilst managing the HSW inbox. Additionally, you will be providing administrative, project support & conducting HSW reports.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have demonstrated administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a proactive individual with:
- Demonstrated administrative and coordination skills with a range of prioritises
- Ability to identify processes, tasks, and resources to achieve objectives and goals
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in OHS would be desirable however not essential
What you'll get in return
You will be joining an established and supportive team environment and will be provided a competitive salary within the VPS3 Banding.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com. For more information, please call 03 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508