Health Safety & Environmental Officer
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2341812
- Drive HSE initiatives | Residential Building Company
- Based in Melbourne's North | Permanent Job
- Laura Solakidis | 0390952289
Provide advice and drive HSE standards in a reputable Residential Building Company.
Your new company
This highly regarded and reputable Residential Building Company is seeking a Health Safety & Environmental Officer to join their growing team. In this permanent position, you will provide advice and support in all matters relating to Health, Safety and Environment and on all Risk & Compliance matters.
Your new role
As a HSE Officer, you will help to develop and maintain a strong relationship with the employees, contractors and suppliers. You will be involved in preparing and developing HSE policies and strategies whilst coordinating and facilitating training to staff and contractors. You will be heavily involved in conducting various HSE Audits across numerous sites.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, experience and strong knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental standards are essential, as well as a strong background in residential construction.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to interpret OHS legislation & regulations and develop policy & procedure.
- Able to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation in the resolution of HSE issues.
- Develop and implement HSE programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Well- developed computer literacy skills, administrative skills, and strong attention to detail
- Certificate IV in OHS or other equivalent qualifications within OHS space
What you'll get in return
You will be a valued member of a passionate team, where support matters & hard work is recognised. This organisation offers its employees an exciting opportunity for growth and career progression. While also receiving a competitive salary package and ability to improve workplace practices within a dynamic workplace.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest Laura Solakidis at email@example.com. For more information please call (03)9095 2289. If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508