Health and Safety Officer - 2 year Contract - PT
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2399197
- Proactively promote OHS culture across Education provider
- 2 year fixed term contract | 0.8 FTE | Melbourne's North West
- Vanessa Jordanovska | 0390952226
Health & Safety Officer (0.8 FTE) with Leading Education Provider.
Your new company
One of Melbourne's leading Education providers based in Melbourne's North-West are currently seeking a Part-Time Health and Safety Officer (Flexible 0.8 FTE) for a 24-month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for proactively promoting health and safety culture across the Education provider.
Your new role
As a Health and Safety Officer, you will be heavily involved in developing and implementing staff wellbeing strategies which includes organising and implementing OHS and staff wellbeing initiatives. You will also be responsible for managing the OHS Management System whilst conducting investigations and audits across the Education provider. Within this role, you will be involved in managing WorkCover claims and developing return to work plans.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, demonstrated experience across Health, Safety and Wellbeing is essential. We are looking for a relationships-focused Workplace Safety and Wellbeing professional with:
- Demonstrated experience across Occupational Health and Safety, Injury Management and Wellbeing with sound knowledge of relevant legislation.
- High level written and verbal communications skills to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage competing priorities
- Vocational qualifications across Occupational Health & Safety
What you'll get in return
This position within the Education sector will provide you with an opportunity to adopt an autonomous role and grow skills across OHS, Injury Management and Wellbeing. You will be greeted by a supportive environment who focuses on faith and personal development. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary package at a convenient location in Melbourne's North-West.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com. For more information please call (03) 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508