Fire & Emergency Safety Facilitator
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2281882
- Fire & Emergency Safety Facilitator
- Fire, Emergency and/or Healthcare professional experience desirable
- Angelos Alvertis | (03)9095 2289
Your new company
Hays has joined forces with a consultancy which specialises in Emergency Control, Fire & Emergency Training and Emergency safety best practice. They are currently in search for a Fire & Emergency Safety Facilitator - to provide emergency management services training to corporate, government and healthcare clients.
Your new role
Due to a growing demand for their services, they are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Fire & Emergency Safety Facilitator. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering emergency procedures training at client sites
- Facilitating trial evacuation exercises
- Conducting site audits and developing documentation for clients
- Technical consultancy
- Day to day administrative tasks
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, demonstrated experience across Fire & Emergency procedures is required. We are looking for an individual with a Certificate IV Training and Assessment and exposure to Fire & Emergency procedures training. You will have great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. Fire Safety Adviser qualification is an advantage but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an exceptional daily rate and the ability to improve safety procedures for a broad range of clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy to firstname.lastname@example.org of your CV, or call us now on (03)9095 2289.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.