APS 6 WHS Advisor - Contract
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2418639
- 6 Month Contract With Option For Extension
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Please Call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650
APS 6 WHS Contract paying competitive hourly rate, please call Michelle Liv on 0261127650 for more details.
Your new company
You'll be part of an innovative personnel team, advising WHS to government related teams nationwide. This Departments holds the quality of education to Australia in high regards.
Your new role
- Actively participate in the WHS section, promoting innovation and best practice
- Provide support to internal and external WHS Audits
- Facilitate, support and oversee processes to ensure effective consultation is applied to ensure legislative compliance
- Review and assist in the management of incidents
- Strong stakeholder engagement internally and externally
- Provide advice, support and participate in WHS projects
- Manage WHS information using the records management system
- To assist and provide guidance and support to management for all risk management activities
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a WHS role, with proven success and results in improving safety culture and performance
- Previous experience in a WHS advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively, and communicate with clear precision
- Ability to obtain a baseline clearance if required
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a great opportunity to spread your responsibilities across both office and site based activities, and create a safe positive working environment that is meritorious in nature.
What you need to do now
For more information please call Michelle Liv - Business Manager on 02 6112 7650 for more details.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508